Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Maju Junction Eatery Blast ....

Hmm believe it or not... last friday me and frenz memakankan diri di noodle stat the place yg punca segalanya.. hoho nasib la tk letup masa we all lunch if not .. tiada lagi la diriku dan kengkawan di dunia yang fana ini huhu...and it affect most of all eatery places  (food court & fast food restaurant) and of course starbuckkkkkkkkkksss frust tull..so at the moment tkdelah my hot choco sob sob sob... and kenala mkn jauh sikit dari off.. hmm malas nyer dgn cuaca panas nak menapak di luar... The gas explosion at restaurant at the one of Maju Junction Restaurant centre is believed to have been due to shoddy maintenance... hmm see who's fault.? 
So ok i think it's still not to late for me to wish everyone salam maal hijrah... cuti korang gi mana???? me just lepaking and spent time with my kakak gee at seremban... activity kakak n adik.. n spt gi massage as my body aching everywhere and kena migraine alhamdulilah ok sikit tp tk sempat massage badan pun sempat kepala jer.... nanti la kena gi lagi as thaht makcik massage tk sakit langsung.. best sgt... my SIL kak ani pun ada sama.. and one question cepu emas my kakak tanya..."adik dgn siapa now how's kimmmie, as she knows the story of me and kimmie nie keza la nie citer isyh3x so i ckp me and kimmie dah ok.. hmm but dia tanya are you with someone ker everyday my sis kata dia doa adik dia nie buka hati kt org lain (gulp) ...she did ask me whether i still thinking of.. him... i just ckp tipulah kata tk ingat langsung and i ckp i'm moving on.. he's the one kot yg checking on me but malas nk pikir.. it's too late for everything my heart broke... 
insyallah time heal me and time will come and marriage is not benda main-main.. so apapun adik serah to allah...as dia tahu apa yg terbaik for me.. i tell her not to worry much on me .. 
I'm ok.. just malas nk fikir on all this... 
hmm right now worry on Incek Zombie.. how he's been doing ... 
And she pujuk me to find other job.. sbb kesian on me kena mcm2 but i kata i sayang my keje and it's not settle everything pun... in fact bukan tkder gi interview tpt lain oppps pecah sudah rahsia.. 
and dah dpt pun with good offer (hmm meaning laku lagi la i nie hehe test market babe) but i tolak... 
maybe still sayang my work kot  huhu human rights for all.. 
and also i know the time will come bila i feel like moving on to the new job plak kan.... those yg always concern and worry about me tq all insyalllah with all of your prayers i will survive mcm lagu gloria gaynor... and tetiba rasa nk nyanyi lagu rolling in the deep by adele "There's a fire starting in my heart..reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out of dark....Don't underestimate the things that i will do..." lalalala... and what a coincidence lagu itu berkumandang dari pc ku...and yesterday a day without my spec and my contact lense sbb.. lupa pakai left at home so careless...... so keblurrannn amat terasa hehe... 

XOXO

Daaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment