Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm On Bended Knee

Dear Incek Zombie,

If you read this...

I'm sorry i didn't meant to hurt you.. and it seems that i had lot to say was thinking on my time away..I missed you and things weren't the same .. Every single day I think about how we came all this way..And you know.. my sleepless nights and tears I've cried and it's never too late to make it right and once again I'm sorry and I'm sorry about all the things i said and done to you.. And I know I can't take it back.. I can't turn back time..I miss the time you make my world go round.. miss the moment we laugh, share everything together miss the time you tease me.. And all i just wanted to say I'm sorry..I'M HURT TOO...I'm not perfect and everyone make a mistake too..miss the old Incek Zombie..

I'm on my 'BENDED KNEE'



Xoxo..

Ms Waniez....

(Gonna swallow my pride to say i'm sorry again and again..how to get things back the way they use to be.. 
and it's just drivin me insane ..sob sob sob..)


No comments:

Post a Comment