Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

lamanya tk menghapdet blogku ini kan kan kan..

Assalamualaikum uolss..

Lama kan tk update aper aper kt sini kan kan kan.. cer citer cer citer apa yg  lately berlaku sewaktu pertapaan aku dari blog ini.. jeng jeng jeng wanna know.. nothing much just busy with my routine off work n also due to my health n off.. u know it takes time for me to fully recover ..recover from what recover from my sickness, and everything la yg burden n upset me as i always said fools around me..time will heal me n i have faith on allah .. of course allah knows the best... just glad day by day without fail i pray from allah to give me strength, happiness that i've always looking for, give me true love, ease my pain my mind, give me peacefull of mind, good health, protect me from anything n everything.. blessing me .. and i think allah listen to my prayers hw greatfull i am .. i can feel the peacefull of mind day by day.. insyaallah.. tq allah..



I think it's still not too late for me to wish of my dear family, nephews, nieces, bff and my lovely frenz selamat hari raya aidilfitri and maaf zahir dan batin from any wrong doings ... about my raya hmm is not like i expected and wish for this raya 2011 .. my tears drop and upset me during this hari raya.. hard to tell .. and my heart hurts truly, deeply do.. susah kan bila among our siblings ada yg tk puas hati.. arrghhh just want to get over it.. dun ever want to think about it.. sedey sgt.. abah .. mama .. adik rindu sgt .. adik lonely sgt.. sob sob sob... hmm btwn bila nk buat check up with the pakar nie adv by dr sbb my pain during period time n gastric dah too serious.. but i hope that everything will be ok.. will find time to fix the appointment with the dr n also to heal my unseen sickness hmmm.. rambut sama hitam kan manusia hati lain2...




hmm ujan kt luar tgh tggu reda sikit so that i can balik.. and rest kt home sweet home.. knap pun lepak at my place while waiting for the rain to stop.. so do ain.. selamat berbuka puasa ain...mmuahks sayang uols sgt.. lunch tadi ngan knap. fiza n ct we have fun gelak gelak .. esp bab about tettttttttt.. LOL..aisey my boss ada sini so gotta stop now ..



-XOXO-

mmuahkkkssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment