Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kisah scary the merryyy di pagi hariiiiiiiii

Scared to death that's the word... 

WHY?




sebab dlm rushing to my off.. diekori oleh seorang mamat niger yg sgtlah tinggi dan menakutkan.. at first tk perasan but bila dah tetiba masa nk get into tren dia pun cam sibuk jugak masuk tp just selamba diri next to me gila ker apa ker.. so tetiba tren stop to each stat like 15 minutes hmm and someone offer me to sit ..tq .. but yg peliknya mamat niger tu pun sibuk juga berdiri next to where i'm sitting and like sengaja langgar my kaki n berapa kali my bun (sanggul kepala) kena tangan dia.. so i just like look at him dgn pandangan tak suka.. dia still buat selamba.. bengangnya bila la plak nk smpi masjid jamek nie.. then once reach to masjid jamek stat i quickly walk away and that stupido mamat niger ikut dari belakang and call me like excuse me i think i've seen u before but can't remember your name... sah memang phsycho.. then aku jawab NOOOOOOOOOOO.. he just follow me until we're in the same level at the escalator and he is so dekat and  asking me that he wanted to go to PWTC and ask me direction without looking at him and just walk away i just tell him u can take lrt or ask from the counter and quickly walk away from him cam tk cukup tanah la aku jalan just to get rid of him.. the out of sudden someone grab my hand and i was shocked..and its yana my junior at uitm manjung.. she seems to be happy to see me but telling me that are you ok then i'm telling her that i was so takut and cuak coz someone following me.. she notice and ask me to just dial someone in case of anything so after we exchange our no i cross the road and OMG he's still there and telling me "shall we go now" without looking at him (in my heart like zikir byk2 n pray for my safety u know la nowadays dunia, malaysia dah tak selamat anything can happen.. rakyat n masyarakat bukan prihatin pun) so i quickly dial ain's no but she didn't pick up the call maybe she's not at her place hmm then oh ok k.nie.. i just ring her and she call me back and tq sis for temaninggg me on the phone just to make sure that' i'm ok .. i know she's a bit worry but i just be calm (dlm hati tuhan jer tahu) i just hate when that mamat niger next to me and so dekat and start whispering me like u smell good u this la u that la.. tak ker scarry nk mampus.. i bet klu korang kt at my place sure cuak jugak..but am seriously starting to lose my patience !! What am i supposed to do to ignore his shitty attitude then i quickly keluar jer from stat without looking back coz i know he's behind following me i just walk while talking on the phone with my SIL and just cross the road wlupn in a few second  lampu akan hijau and segala macam kenderaan akan jalan .. but alhamdulilah i manage to cross the road selamat jugak or if i just wait then he'll be stand next to me again and will know where do i work.. nauzubillah.. i don't dare to look back and just jln mcm motorboat to my off.. and now what nk msuk lift there's another pakcik gatal ya amat gatal so annoying and tk boleh blah ada 3 org and mcm nk kiss me .. yucksss another stupido satu2x ... bengang la i just can't stand with "Lelaki 2 gatal n miang" .. 
So looks like tomorrow kenalah tukar time pegi keje sbb risau dia akan ada lagi.. or best alternatif naik cab klu lebih selamat kan .. 


so till now as i kena handle interview personal driver for my boss apa bendalah nak tanya nie??.. hmm kerek jugakla mamat nie mata pun meliar jer pandang cam nk mkn jer but my Datuk too kind terus terima hmm kena wat agreement plak n kaji skim gaji dia.. 

XOXO ..

Ms Waniez

No comments:

Post a Comment