Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's a tiring day but wanna spend my sunday with beloved family

Howdy yo peeps..

It's the quarter after 12... I'm still awake... sbb rasa tak best klu tk memblogging nie..tadi spent time with my dearest sis lia dtg for check up kt putrajaya esok my sis eza bawa... My sis Lia mmg kena go thoroughly check up after every month since last year lepas kena remove her breast tumor.. as she's suffering of breast cancer... pity her but i know my sis kuat.. although sometimes i know deep down inside she cry.. so after all the kimotheraphy and radiotheraphy kenalah go thorough check up sbb worry that the cell akan tumbuh blk.. nauzubillah... so then lepaking with my sis in law merangkap my best friend....(thank you for everything knie) and my 2 nieces.. firaz n aina... then rasa happy finnaly yeh (nama gelaran for firaz) has changed a lot.. alhamdulilah.. aunty proud of  you sayang.. nampak dia dah matured sikit .. yeh pastikan kotakan janji yeh k.. aunty love you so much.. future yeh masih jauh.. and yeh boleh corakkan and tentukan masa depan ... aunty tau yeh boleh berubah lebih baik... past is past.. and aunty tau mama yeh sentiasa doakan yg terbaik for anak2 dia..oklah mata dah mengantuk nie.. time for beddozzin.... actually wanna share with you all about yesterday event ( keje tau semalam & sgtlah penat) 
but i guess tomorrow la kot or later sbb cam penat jer 
see ya.. hmm last but not least.. 

Dear Incek Zombie,

Naper sepi tanpa berita as i've try to call yr off n hp there's no answer.. after the conversation last week hmm did i did anything wrong? hmm i did say ok before hang up after you said that you will call me later when u ask about the interview i email to your regarding that hmm did you check your gmail??...(huh that time my 2 bosses in front of me..hmm kaco jer n my ex-boss was there too...nice meeting you tan sri simon..) sideline lagi ker..
 i know you're in that situation but mengapa sepi tanpa berita? 
hope you're doing well.. 
btwn this is my blog i can write or express anything that i want...u jgn risau k.. malas nk pikir org nk ckp apa as 
I am what I am what I say 
and 
what I feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.. 
betul tk Incek Zombie???
 If org lain nk baca apa saya tulis bacalah nk fikir apa fikirlah.. 
like do i care ???
So if you happen to read this.. call me ok.. just worry about you 
hope you're doing fine.. as lama tk jumpa
tk mo stress2x ok Chill ok.and miss you..
...take care...

XOXO

Misz Waniez

*huhu jealous ok sbb selangor cuti and my hsmate pun cuti.. but saya kena gi keje uwaaaaa"
malas nyer nk keje tomorrow...:((

No comments:

Post a Comment