Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I deserve a break..life is not just about work..and i say goodbye to all my sorrows

Hi peeps,

dah lunch? me belum lagi but later just cook simple spaghetti carbonara jerlah as just campak2x.. just left a few days for new year of 2012 kan.. so goodbye 2011... as for the year 2012 i pray and wish that we are just like a birds so let us leave all behind what we don't need to carry forward grudges, sadness, pain, fear and regrets...as i'm trying to trying harder to move on ... i'm moving on.. and hope that for the year 2012 will bring me happiness, joy, love, good health, wealth.. and foremost be bless by allah always... aminnn...
thank you allah as i'm still alive still can breath in breath out.. hmm sometimes i wonder if from experiencing so much of things in my life and leaving people who became dear to me huh.. and if i will always be wishing in the back of my mind that i was somewhere else or with someone else or i'm the new person..like right now i want to say..i say goodbye to all my sorrows.. ain't it wonderful to be where i've always wanted to be.. take me to new places but don't make leave this place ..introduce me to new people but don't make me say goodbye.. it's not me bermadah ke apa ker just ntah..but at the same time wherever the place i am , there is something in me that asks and years for something new, or a returning to what i once had that i have no longer, like the song huh.. if i could only get to that place that i've always wanted to be but where???? then i'll be free, and who knows truly happy and satisfied but...once i get to that place i've always wanted to be, then what???? hmm i wonder is such a place even EXISTS!!!!!!!

It's already December and we will be ringin the New Year in about  3 days..
And as of today..my gateway to Langkawi it's a friendship trip with Ain n fiza
if 3 weeks ago mmg excited but this few days 
feel like ntah tk happy.. n just recover from my sickness n demam
shouldn't feel that way kan 
pity my friend as they are so excited for this trip and want me to be happy as they are..
my sis eza and sis lia tk berapa encourage me to go due to my health..but adik dah getting better.
tq dear..
as for sis ani if i'm fit enough to go the just go leave all behind
just enjoy myself.. as she said that i deserve to be happy and have a break..
why this sort of feeling haunting me
all my things dah pack
as for this trip we're taking a bus..then ferry and rent a car
fuhh dah lama berzaman tk naik bas..
last minute plan kan.. if naik train perjalanan terlalu jauh then takut penat
so adventure la kali nie naik bus..
hope laut kuala perlis ombak tak kuat sgt just ombak rindu jer :p
next trip klu gi lagi naik flight la senang kot.. but see how if this trip cam ok boleh jer..
as we all bujang semua..
so this time i dun feel like bring my princess lappy .. so duduk baik kt umah k 
mati kutu la tkder laptop but aktiviti penuh kan.. 
but benda wajib my pen, note book and of course my book
akan dibawa...



so out of this 4 books ..i've decided hmm this one i remember you..
so this book akan temaning me in langkawi..and this will be my 3rd to langkawi..
langkawi here i come...:)
hope 3 of us selamat pergi selamat pulang..aminnnn



XOXO

malam kau bawalah sepiku, dukaku, tangisku, rinduku,
siang kau bawalah sinar untukku, bahagia untukku, 
dan 
hujan kau bawalah air mataku
yang mengalir membasuh duka lukaku..
pergi jauh-jauh....





No comments:

Post a Comment