Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

When Misz Waniez fell sick









I woke up this morning with aches all over my body and generally feeling like garbage.  I don’t get sick too often, and when I do it tends to be either allergy related or this flu-like sickness.  I usually get this after a stressful week or month or might be of the weather and it feels like a bunch of gross stuff that has been building up is finally released. Hmm after suffering of my migraine last saturday and then fever on and off and now flue, cough perit sgt.. and i lost my voice..dah husky voice dah bila answer phone call nk ckp pun susah.. I'm fasting today but so far still can tahan sayang nk bukak as i don't feel hungry or even thirsty (hmm pelikkan as u know i can't live without mineral water) just my body so weak i just can't open my eyes seriously mcm bengkak pun ada.. with asthmatic prob..nk bernafas pun cam payah..why oh why.. my sis keep calling me pujuk me to break the fast and minta i blk umah rehat.. how i wish dear how i wish.. but my colleagues at my level on leave so my boss masuk and the most important thing 5 benda kena settle by today by hook or by crook... although i'm busy like a bee..but can't help myself to log in to my blog and write something.... and selagi boleh bertahan for the sake of my work akan ku bertahan.. but one thing for sure will take a few minutes nap during lunch hour i need too.... but it my condition getting worst rasa nk take one day leave tomorrow la jugak see la how...btween tq you for the concern sista2x and my colleague.. and my face is turning red maybe because tk sihat kot.. hmm on my upcoming IPRC event to many changes as for the list of invitees, as for the speakers n papers to be presented, the budget ...the orang asli.. the pre event.. too many things.. feels like wanna lay down on my bed all day long sob sob sob.. "Mama and abah ...miss you much"  there's one time arwah mama jaga me all nite long stay next to me just to make sure that her princess sleep well and tidak sakit lagi.. and arwah abah will bring hot milo or hot choco for me to drink bila i stay up mlm doing my homework and study.. and will kejutkan aku dengan soft voice abah utk pergi skool as he knows i will off the clock if ringing.. before he went to the mosque for subuh prayer and after that send me to school..  I love being pampered I'm not spoiled I'm pampered yes i am.. nak buat camner thats what my late parents treat me...sayang mama and abah sgt2x no one can ever replaced.....ever ...and i promise to myself if one day i'm a mom to my children my mama and abah adalah contoh idola buatku.. kasih sayang, didikan agama, ketegasan, disiplin dan kawan yang terbaik buat my future children and also to my future husband (siapa jua yg allah tetapkan untukku) akan kuberikan sepenuh kasih sayang, kesetiaan, susah senang bersama, menjadi bidadari terunggul,membahagiakan setiap saat dan setiap masa, sahabat baik serta pendengar yg setia (mcm mama)
 insyallah
to all 
hargailah ibu bapa anda selagi mereka masih ada.. peluk ..cium dan penuhi impian mereka..
 tiada yg lebih indah melainkan senyuman, doa dan kebahagiaan ibu bapa kita yg melahirkan dan membesarkan kita..tidak tebalas pengorbanan dan jasa mereka terhadap kita.. 
alfatihah..to my beloved arwah mama and abah and utk mereka yg telah meninggalkan kita..


XOXO..

Salam sayang

Miisz Waniez

*missing somone tooo ngeeeeee...take care ya..



No comments:

Post a Comment