Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fools around me..hoping for the best prepare for the worst huh..

First of all assalamualaikum.. jam dah pukul 8.30 pm.. me stil at office keje masih ada n yet hujan lebat giler dgn kilat lagi.. malas nk redah ujan n kilat .. keje tk pernah abis kan.. tambah pulak my coming event Forum on Education of Orang Asli... just left about 11/2 week jer lagi.. nasib la ada adik2x cayang kt opis nie help me out.. sayang korang sgt... tq ain, ct, fiza... or buy smtg for u all as a token of my appreciation not forget my best pal ery giler ... tq dude.. ko selalu tolong aku.. nanti kakak treat u all k..still remember our all cried out masa tuesday haritu me , ain n ct.. i know korang sayang kakak.. me too i'm so touch that time serious.. and tq for ain n fiza for temaning kakak on wed deepavali eve kann.. after do so work kt off kita kuar kan... balik umah pun sunyi my hsmate balik lewat...hmm

Hmm as my entry fools around me.. hoping for the best .. prepare for the worst my life is really like up and down right now huhhhhhhhhh...and i feel like the walls around come down and they're crashing around me and there's a taste in my mouth that feels like the bitter end.  And if i get away from the pain and the voices that hound me..but well i'm not quite sure i've got the strength to start over again hmm but if i make it to the setting sun i know i might have a story to tell before the day I'm gone..I'm lost .. I'm too tired for all this tired all fools around me...

If i fall to sorrow again and again.. and find it hard to see to the end do you think that i have the heart to go and try it again.. facing it all again... be fake be plastic.. hmm as i pray hoping for the best ... and prepare for the worst... when life treat me us so badly  as we all know throughout life people will make us mad.. disrespect us and treat us bad treat.. as yesterday i can't myself from crying all nite long.. i feel so empty i feel so lonely i feel so upset just after isyak prayers and solat tahajud and recite some verse on quran i feel a bit calm hmm sometime we need to go back to our basic only allah knows .. believe me how i wanna live my life to the fullesttttttttt ever but till now i just can't of all the thing said, done, it just hurting me so.. so so bad..
I know .. I am not perfect but i just wrote what i felt... and for those who think that they had enough hmm hope you like it......and to whom it may concern.. perlukah ambil tahu me with who and who.. stop it ok.. everything is overr.. yang tinggal hanya kubur tidak bertanda..sob sob sob..




I keep listening to this 2 songs again and again just love it and ... 










No comments:

Post a Comment