Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I need a break.. but where do i go from here..





I need a break from PEOPLE… people who demand of me, take advantage of me, and lack respect for me. I need a break from those who make false promises… who tell me that I can depend on them… and then constantly let me down.


I need a break from people who think that their own commitments, families, and lives are more important than mine. I need a break from people who take from my life, so that they can live stress-free. I need a break from people who believe I must be obligated… just because I care…



I need a break from expectations of help, when I have no more help to give. I need a break from those who always need me, but turn their heads when I need them. I need a break from those who say they support me… but in truth, are never there for me.


I need a break from a world that doesn’t get me… and the loneliness I feel. I need a break from the constant daily struggle... and a battle that's all uphill. I need a break from people who think I’m crazy… and all the tears I cry. I need a break from feeling like a failure… because I even try...


And honestly... that’s all the break I need at the moment.. huh i need my peacefull of mind....


xoxo...




No comments:

Post a Comment